Thursday 4 November 2010

An up and down season

Well since my last blog entry my golf has been anything but an enjoyable journey. My handicap has now crept up to 12.4 this is mostly down to so many inconsistent rounds and the total lack of practice, (going from weekend to weekend without any practice but still playing in comps). On a lighter note over the last couple of weeks I have managed to see some improvement in my game and this has been down to studying the PPGS more thoroughly and also relaxing on the course and enjoying the game again.
         As well as religiously following the PPGS blog I have also made some slight improvements to this blog which will hopefully attract some interest. This was down to exploring the options the blog design has to offer but as you can see its still pretty basic but I'm working on it. Please feel free to comment on anything you see here or just about your golf experiences I would really like to hear from you. (above is a video of my pre PPGS swing) my next post will have my Winter league week 1 scorecard and my new swing for scrutinising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget